L-Tec Controls Ltd offer a complete one stop shop solution for all Building Energy Management Systems solutions.
We have our own in-house trained professional design team who have a comprehensive knowledge of the latest technology & all aspects of its application. Our engineers range from CAD (Computer Aided Design) Operators, Project Engineers and Network/Strategy Software Engineers. Our Project Engineers take full management of all projects small or large and cover all aspects of the projects requirements from design through to final commissioning and client hand-over. After the completion of each project the continuous care of the system is handed over to L-Tecís Service and Maintenance Department to carry on with post contract services.
Control Panel Manufacture
Our in-house engineers and technicians can design all panels specified to every clientís individual requirements, our workshop manufacture the complete range of panels from small wall mounted enclosures to floor standing Form 4 Motor Control Centres (MCC). On completion of each panel it is tested and inspected to ensure our high standards are carried out & maintained on every job.
Our installation works are carried out by our in-house trained highly skilled Electricians. We pride ourselves in installing to the highest standard on every job. Our installations are tested to NIC/EIC standards.
Our commissioning engineers have been trained in all aspects of BMS Controls. They have a proven track record in all main stream HVAC installations.
Our highly motivated team have the experience and expertise to work on most BMS systems and are specialists in Trend and TAC Controls equipment. After pre-commissioning checks have been carried out L-Tecís Commissioning Engineers carry on with the following procedures.
- We ensure all appropriate paperwork is in place before commencing i.e. NIC/EIC test sheets are signed off and all method statements and risk assessment paperwork are in place.
- System health checks are carried out to ensure all mechanical plant is validated and conforms to specification.
- The system is primarily set up running in hand position; software is then downloaded ready for control checks to be carried out. All software safety interlocks are checked and all control loops are fine tuned to our clientís specific requirements.
- The system network is set up with the front end supervisor being installed (if required). This would then be loaded with our colour graphics which are created in-house by our own engineers. The system is then left running from the front end supervisor giving our clients a complete overview and complete control of the system.
- All test sheets and commission reports are recorded, which would be included in the O & M manuals, which are handed to client during system hand over
- Client training is then put in place to ensure a good understanding of the new system.
We have made a point in stating that retrofit works are one of our many specialities. We undertake all contracts no matter the size, replacing existing conventional or BMS controls with the latest & most importantly the best suited to the buildings requirements which give reliability to the client & take the efficiency of the system to a new level.
Service and Maintenance
Our service and maintenance department has the expertise and quality to offer a plan which will improve the efficiency and control of any system whether installed by L-Tec or an existing property.
On all our projects we offer on going support of the system. The support offered is totally flexible to meet the clientís specific needs.
Regular planned preventative maintenance visits would be organised with all inspections being carried out inline with our comprehensive maintenance schedules.
Our aim will be to apply the latest technology available from the controls manufacturer. This technology will provide optimum control of energy whilst maintaining the comfort and environmental conditions, ensuring control systems remain in operation at maximum efficiency and configured for maximum performance meeting schedule maintenance requirements and providing emergency response on a 24 hour basis if required.
We also have the facility to carry out energy audits on our clients property which would ensure all maintenance & controls software checks are having the desired effects on energy consumption.
The company is effectively a one-stop shop with the vast majority of services being carried out within our organisation & in simple terms ensuring that our clients are getting what they want.